7377 E Silverstone Dr - Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Learn how to avoid costly planning mistakes and protect your assets.
You and a guest are invited to attend an educational event on planning for healthcare in retirement. This complimentary event is hosted by retirement planning specialists, Northland Financial. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly.
Healthcare will most likely be the highest cost encountered during retirement. Medicare can be complex and down-right confusing. Solving the Medicare puzzle is critical to your health and financial well-being. Long-term care needs can wipe out retirement savings and assets. During this informative event, you will gain critical knowledge and insight into what’s best for you and your healthcare situation in retirement.
Join us as we discuss:
- The fundamentals including costs and benefits associated with Original Medicare.
- How to get better coverage than Original Medicare with $0 or very low premiums.
- How the new tax law may affect your Medicare premium.
- What you need to know during open enrollment to avoid critical mistakes and costly penalties.
- The basics of long-term care including levels of care and their costs.
- How to protect your assets from the high cost of long-term care.